Thread: Use my chrono if you don't have one/access to one - near Norwich

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!

Use my chrono if you don't have one/access to one - near Norwich

Right - here's the deal - if you don't have a chono (save up and buy one if you can , but in the meantime...) and you'd like to check the power of your gun, then feel free to come and use mine. I'm out near Reepham, Norfolk. It's very pleasant out this way - there's a few decent pubs too

I know that for many, a club environment can be a little bit daunting and is not for everyone. If you ask your rfd to check and it's over - bye bye gun

I've a 35 yard range - decent coffee and the occasional bacon sarnie. Shoot a few shots, or a whole string - I really won't mind. Results are impartial and basic fettling can be done.

PM if you're interested.

Timmaaah

thats a nice offer for those in and around your area matey
    theoben mk1 rapid 1.77,LOGUN SOLO 177 10 SHOT MAG ,BSA Lightning 1.77
    WEBLEY VENOM VIPER 22 2SHOT, airarms 410 carbine,1.77

Very civil of you, sir....... Just one point, though - what happens if someone's gun is found to be running hot? Aren't you putting yourself in a sticky position?

Maybe you should make a point of NOT looking at the results if someone takes you up on your offer, then you've got plausible deniability

'Paranoid' Dunk
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, raise the black flag & start slitting throats"

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk1302 View Post
    Very civil of you, sir....... Just one point, though - what happens if someone's gun is found to be running hot? Aren't you putting yourself in a sticky position?

Maybe you should make a point of NOT looking at the results if someone takes you up on your offer, then you've got plausible deniability

'Paranoid' Dunk
    Don't worry about that - I asked this question a couple of years ago, and the implications were cleared up - it's not a problem

Bumpetity bump

hi

mmm right guys anyone lives in manchester i have a skan chrono

you can pm me and test your rifles out here to free of charge ....