Thread: I Can't Decide

Fiddler Guest

I Can't Decide

Decided to treat meself to a new toy but can't decide which 1 to get it's a choice between a HW 40 or the Webley Nemesis, now i have been shooting a friends HW40 and i find its a very nice gun to handle and the trigger is smooth and precise but i also like the weight of the webley but the trigger aint no where near as good as the hw40, can the Nemesis trigger be adjusted to as near as dam it to the 40, advice needed as i will proberbly buy one of these 2 tomorrow

I'd go for the HW 40, simply because the trigger is probably the best in it's class.
    And day by day and dauntingly, Our anger does increase. While you ruin us through ignorance,
    How can we keep our peace?

Genius Guest

Arrow

The nemesis trigger can be adjusted so that the trigger pull is pretty light light.You need a thin screwdriver which goes through the trigger guard and into a screw to adjust it.I can't be more specific because i haven`t used one in a while

Fiddler Guest
    Nice 1 guys keep dem suggestions coming decision time is fast approaching

DJP Guest
    Dunno about the trigger, but I've had both pistols and prefer the HW40 - which is why I've still got one!

Fiddler Guest
    Well thats it then so long as there is 1 in stock looks like it's the HW40 thats being added to my collection tomorrow

can't go wrong with either..... my nemisis always amazes me with its accuracy, i also like the look and the feel of it....it feels so right.

Fiddler Guest
    Well so much for the HW40 went to get one today looked at both the 40 and the nemesis and yup you got it i bought the nemesis, simply because i like the weight of it and its not as harsh when you are closing it after cocking, also its nice and flat on the top where you have to push to shut it, oh and finally its alot easier to get the pellet into the breech, then to complement it i just had to get a red dot scope and a hard gun case, just got to get it all set up now.
    Again many thanks to you all for helping me out (just hope i got it right)