Thread: Is a hatsat at44 10 a webley raider 10

Is a hatsat at44 10 a webley raider 10

Is it the same the stock looks and feels the same.

Made in the same factory but superior in design.

There's one or two basic differences, the cocking system for one but for all intents and purposes yes !...

Not sure which rifle "rabbitman" is referring to as superior in design but the Webley is more basic in design which makes it more reliable by default (I've owned both and currently own a two shot version of the Raider) so feel qualified to provide an honest opinion a Brummy Raider is better built though not sure on the Turkish made Raiders !...
    Last edited by TORNADOS7; 01-08-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Both share the same quality. Hatsan get a bit of a rough ride by some but the ones I have seen have all been reasonably well made and super accurate.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Re

Ive now being back into airguns for 5 years,Ive had. Few guns mostly air arms but every time I shoulder a raider they fit mr just sooo well,there a big old girl,and am not a fan ov small rifles,they have a nice feel to the length ov pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    Both share the same quality. Hatsan get a bit of a rough ride by some but the ones I have seen have all been reasonably well made and super accurate.
    Yeah never had any real issues with my AT44-10 so I would presume the Turkish Raiders would be of similar quality, I've only ever had Brummy Webley's and have a "Venom Viper" at the moment !...

Quote Originally Posted by TORNADOS7 View Post
    Yeah never had any real issues with my AT44-10 so I would presume the Turkish Raiders would be of similar quality, I've only ever had Brummy Webley's and have a "Venom Viper" at the moment !...
    I have a 44-10 I bought new just over week later the hammer jammed I took it back to my supplier under the guarantee, it took the best part of a month before I got it back. They had to replace the sear . It has been fine since but my Turkish made Webley vmx d-ram is a different story. The first one I got when checked for power was only putting out just over 4.5ft-lbs so I took it back for a replacement, on testing this one I found this one to be putting out 7.5ft-lbs a lot less power than claimed by the adverts. Owing to the fact I only use it for target shooting and the fact it is very accurate I kept it.

I have a raider 10 made in 2012 and it's been faultless in that time it's a bit pellet fussy and feels like a tank compared to my r10 but it's just as accurate and enjoyable to shoot.