Thread: Kibworth Marksman Results - June

Kibworth Marksman Results - June

Excellent course set out by Greg & Andy, a couple of cracking targets way out past 45yds & just a slight breeze just to make things that little bit more difficult. Three great scores today, Chris Boulton with an awesome 56 in the recoiling class, David Chapman taking the open with a 54 shooting his Steyr .22 & Evan Grove taking the junior class with a 52.

Juniors
    Evan Grove 52
    Tom Roper 41
    Tom Bates 39
    Ben Cotterill 30

Freestyle
    Grego Hensman 49
    Dan Turner 45

Matt Furlong 30

Recoiling
    Chris Boulton 56
    Mark Thompson 48
    Chris Holmes 47
    Mick Goss snr 43
    A Tomkins 40
    Kathy Thompson 39
    Andy Cotterill 34
    Will Gabbott 34

Open
    David Chapman 54
    Dave Goldsberry 52
    Michelle Pullen 51
    Wayne Marriott 50
    Andy Wilkinson 50
    Bob Farthing 49
    Neil Price 49
    Greg Hensman 49
    Jon Roper 48
    Dan Newell 48
    Craig sargeant 48
    Martin Slane 47
    Mikey Heathcote 47
    Bob Skidmore 47
    Jez Ashby 44
    Lloyd Grove 43
    Paul Brittain 42
    Bernard Harris 34

Really enjoyed the Marksman shoot today - thanks Greg & Andy for setting the course and some long targets that made me smile. 60yards across the water eh Cracking shot Wayne (still can't believe you let me beat you tho') !
    Looking forward to the next one - should be using a better scope by then

Quote Originally Posted by ShellP View Post
    Really enjoyed the Marksman shoot today - thanks Greg & Andy for setting the course and some long targets that made me smile. 60yards across the water eh Cracking shot Wayne (still can't believe you let me beat you tho') !
    Looking forward to the next one - should be using a better scope by then

Edit,
    you shot really well, and I missed 3 or 4 that i'm still kicking myself for, 2 minis, high reducer and the cage, all of which I think you knocked over.

Wayne
    Last edited by w-v-m; 12-06-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Some truths..............

Really enjoyable and well set course, great company shooting with the Cotterill boys! Well done to Andy on his first comp (34 with my old springer that he only put 8 pellets through before the comp, not bad at all!) Better luck next time Ben on beating the old man!

Liked the course no end,

Had a good round with much banter and abuse, you know who you are Mick Goss and others,

The long un before the copse was a belter! managed to clang! it standing, (well Chuffed!!)

Chris what super shooting with a boinger! and good company too

Dave,
    Thanks for getting the scores up.
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Hooked

Thanks to all involved in setting up on Saturday. It was my first go at HFT and I truly loved it. Thanks to Mark and Cathy for showing me the ropes and putting up with me all day. Shot a 30 but hopfully things can only get better. (might eat those words) Cant wait to have another go.

Cheers

Matt

Really enjoyed this shoot, thanks to hensmans and andy. Well done chris on a phenominal springer score. Really looking forward to the next one.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

Did Chris ever end up in the lake as threatened after knocking over the 57 yard 30mm kill fisherman over the lake with his springer?......

After the comp it took me three shots with my Steyr and a spotter to get it down.....

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.