Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fwb c25 co2

I came accross an interesting write up on a German site, Babel fish translation:- .. the C25 contrary to the C20 however a special value within the CO2 10m pistols gives is it vertically under the run of attached CO2 tank. This is favourable, since the liquid carbon dioxide always is when shooting at the ground of the receiver and the gaseous collects itself over it. With a horizontal attached cartouche the liquid CO2 can perhaps arrive when shooting up to the valve, which can impair the accuracy of the weapon. Besides so also the gas consumption sinks

My ex?

Ah - with 3 barrel weights - mine also had 3 weights - I think they were optional, with only one supplied with the pistol when new.

Good pistol - no problems - I am sure you will enjoy it, and Bob is good to deal with and can fix any problems if you should ever have any (doubtful).

Nice to have an FWB expert locally - even if we hardly ever have any need to use him as FWB pistols rarely fail or go wrong!
    Last edited by zooma; 26-06-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.