Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iden Ferns Airgun Club Summer Open Competition

Iden Ferns Sunday

Thanks for a cracking day out guys, great course, lovely relaxed atmosphere, reasonably priced food ( cooked to perfection!) and you made us all very welcome,we wont be strangers at your place, many thanks, Terry (Oakie)
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Great 2 Days

Well I had a great two days.
    Thank you for a great shoot, will have to make an alteration to my Steyr and add a chain saw to the fixtures for I think Peg 11 Ha Ha!

Day 2 was just as much fun.

Where are the scores am I missing them?

Thanks Tony for you and your teams hard work.

Thank you Jon for ferrying me on day 2.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 29-08-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

Thumbs up Iden Fern 'Fun'....

You're most welcome as always Nigel,thanks for the company.A mahusive thank you to ALL the Iden Fern gang for a great bank holiday shoot,shame the numbers were low,but after the shoot the day before it was probably expected lol.... The course was fun as always,shame I didn't do better,whoever thought up this 'kill or nil' wants shootin lol
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    BIG thanks to the Iden crew for a great shoot today - no less than three courses in one, with the added excitement of opportunities to loose (or gain) 5 points on no less than 3 extreme range targets. How I managed to drop that one across the lake I shall never know - luck, or what

Great fun and thanks too to my 'buddy' - young Bob P, who did the decent thing and dipped his performance so we came off the course with identical scores; both of us were on our first visit to the far flung eastern corner of Sussex.

Hope to come back some time.

Bit late posting this as directly from Iden I went over to one of my favourite trout lakes - Brick Farm - at Windmill Hill. Caught zilch until just before 8 o'clock, when I managed to tease two of the wee bu**ers out of the chalk well fed top lake.

Fab Bank hol Monday all round

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

So many targets, everywhere you look, targets!
    Knockdown ones, spiny ones and springy ones.
    Shooting the lake was good, something special about shooting
    over water.

Highs: Shooting partial obscured targets out at 75ish yards.
    Lows: Missing them all, -15 points, damn that was harsh.

All good fun, thanks for the left of center company Mike.

Bob