Thread: A question for FAS 604 owners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A question for FAS 604 owners

I shall be obliged if you can tell me wich pellets your pistol seems to work best with. Just acquired a very nice recently serviced secondhand 604 and would welcome your opinions please. Many thanks Henry

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    rws geco's
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

I'm using RWS Gecos also, as they are the lightest pellet (also cheapest), can't fault them. Good luck with your FAS, I've had mine about 6 weeks.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    I've put Bisley cheapies, JBS match and RWS R10 through mine, shoots well with all of them. The only thing to steer clear of is the mania for replacing the seals, if it works leave them alone,they last donkeys years, if they fail replace or get them replaced with originals not flee bay cheapies otherwise they will fail again shortly.
    Enjoy a great pistol, Good shooting,
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by silvershooter View Post
    I'm using RWS Gecos also, as they are the lightest pellet (also cheapest), can't fault them. Good luck with your FAS, I've had mine about 6 weeks.
    Wrong on both counts, Umarex Mosquito's are 50p cheaper than geco's and .2gr lighter at 6.8gr.

tried geco's in all my pistols and only 1 groups reasonably and thats my cp88 where bullseye accuracy is not important.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    RWS Geco's - clover leaf single holes when rested, spend more if you like - but I doubt 99.9% cannot use any extra accuracy offered...

Wrong on both counts, Umarex Mosquito's are 50p cheaper than geco's
    Cheapest available for me (I should have said) from a nearby shop. The others mentioned are not stocked. I would have to pay p & p for mail order.