Thread: Cant get co2 pistol spare parts

Cant get co2 pistol spare parts

I OWN TWO BARETTA STYLE co2 PISTOLS.HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE PROBLEM I HAVE? THE PRESSURE LEAVER WICH PRESSURES THE co2 CAPSUL IS MADE FROM DICAST METAL AND HAS BENT ON BOTH PISTOLS,SURLEY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM IT MUST BE A COMMON FAULT,THE PROBLEM ISENT HELPED BY THE FACT I CANT FIND ANYWHERE I CAN OBTAIN SPARES FOR MY PISTOLS,CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I COULD OBTAIN SPARES? CHEERS.

Parts are available from Chambers, and please take caps lock off, it makes your posts rather irritating to read.

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdispl...cat=Beretta+92
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

As richard (delta1) said, chambers is only place which you can easily order spares from. However if you need them fitting to the gun and you don't know how to do that, you could speak to Phil Baker who works on broken guns at IPAS matches.

Yusuf
    Last edited by dahaloguy; 19-06-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: grammar

MORE INFO

If you attend any matches at redhill in leicester, I'm sure they will be someone willing to give you a quick run through on how to disassemble the gun and replace the part. Unfortunately Ive never owned a beretta 92fs and so Ive never taken one apart.

Regards
    Yusuf