Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK SPRINGER ROUND AT MAD ON THE 3rd JULY

UK SPRINGER ROUND AT MAD ON THE 3rd JULY

Mad welcomes the UK Springers ro our ground at Maldon
    We will be incorperating our monthly shoot in the woods so all club members and every-one else who wants to shoot either SPRINGERS or PCP;s you are all welcome to shoot.
    doors open at 8-30
    plinking range open from 8-30
    practice course open at 8-30[to get you ready for the test in the wood]
    food shack open at 8-30
    Lady and Gents toilets are on site .
    Safty speach at 10-45
    Start 11.-00

This shoot is OPEN TO ALL so as long as you are shooting under 12lbs come and join in the fun ,if you hav;nt done this before and hav;nt a gun please just come and look around and it may be something you want to get involved in its a great friendly sport so bring the family up and we will show you around .

IF YOU ARE A SPRINGER SHOOTER AND HAV;NT SHOT ANY OF THE PAST ROUNDS THEN COME AND GIVE IT A TRY YOU;LL LOVE IT .

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH THE SPRINGER SHOOTERS THAT I KNOW ARE ABIT STRANGE YOU;LL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP IF YOU FIT INTO THAT CLASS .

To the PCP shooters we welcome you also ,but this Sunday you are the second class citizions its all about SPRINGER shooters at MAD
    Hope to see the place full with shooters that want a great days shooting, for after the competition you can shoot it again for nothing just take another score card and beat your last score ,you will allways win the afternoon shoot .
    cheers and all the best from
    Ian at MAD
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Ian. Cheers for the p-m, this thread now moved to the chat and banter bit as requested . Good to see you the other week, and hope to see you and the crew again real soon . Atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

some of our members /?????????

here some are getting them old springers out from up in the loft and having ago
    should be fun
    cheers Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Looking forward to this, however, I will be shooting my pcp as things that go twang scare me.

There will be cake as well, as Sunday is my 41st Birthday (yes, I know I look much older)

Gary
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

good looking course

should finish it tomorrow if the rain stops away ,looking good hope you all enjoy it
    cheers Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

i suppose the old 97 will get a run out then, Ian Get 'em in
    the defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

Nicely put Ian , I`m sure the LV shooters will be there to try and win the Inter club Trophy back.
    The highest five scores of the MAD & LV spring gun shooters will count towards the trophy. Along with the scores from the last round at LV.

Anyone that fancies a good HFT course in a nice relaxed atmosphere with ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE !!! should get their fovourite springer and give it a go.
    p.s we won`t be counting how lomg you take or wether you thought you split the target or not

Andy Y
    A wise man has something to say, a fool has to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by freewind View Post
    Nicely put Ian , I`m sure the LV shooters will be there to try and win the Inter club Trophy back.
    The highest five scores of the MAD & LV spring gun shooters will count towards the trophy. Along with the scores from the last round at LV.

Anyone that fancies a good HFT course in a nice relaxed atmosphere with ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE !!! should get their fovourite springer and give it a go.
    p.s we won`t be counting how lomg you take or wether you thought you split the target or not

Andy Y
    Oh yes we will, I'm watching you Mr Yates
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Quote Originally Posted by scutter View Post
    Oh yes we will, I'm watching you Mr Yates

only if Ian can remember where he put the stopwatches he's old y'know
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

The new hw97

Dont know if i can get it bedded in by Sunday but trying hard ,I;m sure it will be good enough to beat up the old Skygrowler.
    Harry was up practing last night for the weekend ,hes told me he was going to win on Sunday .
    The course is set ,so looking forward to abit of nice weather and abit of a breeze and it should be good,all the targets are in the woods so should be a good days shooting .

At the Match-play I missplaced the stop watches in the Microwave oven ,I;ve now hidden them in a better place NEVER
    to make an appearance untill next year .
    A commitee decision has been taken and wont be revoked unless a rule change by the UKAHFT boys
    cheers Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Ian don’t tell everyone ive been practicing especially that old womble skygrowler lol..

Looking forward to it mate and with the wind you have down there im not sure about winning lol but ill try my best, See you all sunday.

Atb Harry.

Poppy and Harry ? i am not sure i can drink that much free coffee in one day
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

Harry I hope you have not been going round the course with that laser range finder of yours. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Burly View Post
    Harry I hope you have not been going round the course with that laser range finder of yours. LOL.
    don't worry , with his aiming he probably missed the targets with the rangefinder
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by skygrowler View Post
    don't worry , with his aiming he probably missed the targets with the rangefinder
    Speak for yourself Grandad lol...

See you on sunday mate.