Thread: BSA 240 Magnum

BSA 240 Magnum

Hi Guys,
    I'm new to the forum. I've been into air pistols for quite some time. I have a Webley Tempest (.22) that is circa 25 years old and is in absolutely fantastic condition. It looks like new compared to some pics of others I've seen on the net.

I also have a BSA 240 Magnum that I am looking to sell / trade against something else. Bought new around 15 years ago. Again, it is in great condition. I do believe I have two sets of replacement breech seals (BSA items) that I purchased at the same time to go with it. I need to dig out the original box to verify that I still have these. I have no pics of it on the internet at the moment, just wondering what you guys reckon it is worth?

I have a trader interested in buying it, but he hasn't given me any idea of value yet because he hasn't seen the gun. I want to make sure I don't get ripped off... as I know that these guns are quite sought after... especially in the .22 caliber that mine is.

Any idea on what it might be worth?

Thanks
    Darren

Mint ones can be worth upwards of £150, depending on the buyer. It might be worth asking on the Collecting forum here, those guys are quite knowledgeable about pricing. You would need to post pictures for a more specific price though.