Thread: fwb600

fwb600

does anyone know how much these guns go for in good condition please as im thinking of parting with mine cheers bernard .....

defblade is offline There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
    About 50p normally, I'll do you a favour an give you a quid

City Air Weapons have one up for £425 - obviously that's dealer price so maybe £300 private?
    New: Hammerli AP20; BSA Meteor for daughter (and rats ); TX200 with a scope on top;
    Baikal MP-651K for plinking; and a friend with an Original 75 he doesn't mind me using!

yup between 300 - 400 depending on nick I would say. although the 600 is getting on a bit. Arent we all.

Pictures?

Do you have any pictures of it Bernard?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

no

it would be easyer if you are interested to come and have a look at it its a minter let me know if you do i will pm you my number .....

Hi Bernard - did you sell your 600 OK?
    Last edited by zooma; 20-07-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: no update - I just pushed the wrong button - should have been the reply button!

Hi Bernard,

I see you did not reply to my recent post so I guessed you must have sold your 600 OK, but as I had just raised some cash from selling my TAU 7 I started looking for one again.

Luckilly I have managed to find a really nice 601 at a good price so I have taken it.

Like yours it is almost a "minter" and it came with a good "Gun Guard" case so I am very pleased with it.

These are great rifles and come highly recommended.
    Last edited by zooma; 20-07-2011 at 01:05 PM.