Thread: webley tracker for sale( gasrammed)

webley tracker for sale( gasrammed)

hi , need to raise some funds , so selling my old gasrammed tracker in .22 originally sold it last yr on here , came back up for sale , couldnt resist so bought her back ,as i stated need to raise funds so got to go again!
    the bluing is vgc beech stock has a few very miner knocks , original rear open site, pro system silencer, quick sale £140 collected or £155 delivered , put pictures on later as wifes got camera at work !

i had this and loved it i only had to sell again for the same reason cal has now, mortgage had to be paid.

webley

is it still for sale?

Webley Tracker

I would appreciate some pictures of the Tracker, if you now have them, but, based on your description I would like to buy it if it is still available. Please let me know.
    Bernard2318

Question Webley Tracker

I have already indicated that I would like to buy this rifle if it is still available. Would you kindly let me have a response.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    The original poster has not been on here for a month of you have a look at his profile.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

webley tracker

whats happening is still for sale?