Thread: Feinwerkbau P44 Grip - right hand small-medium for sale or swap.

Feinwerkbau P44 Grip - right hand small-medium for sale or swap.

I have a small to medium size right handed grip to sell or swap from my Feinwerkbau Model P44.

Although stamped "S" for small (?), this grip is really a small sized medium grip and can be made to fit my medium sized hand - but the volume of the grip is still a smaller size and so I would like to sell it so I can buy a new "M" medium sized grip as it will fit me better.

The grip is in first class condition ( looks like new) and I would prefer to swap it for a r/h medium grip as I know these run a little bit on the big size and perhaps my grip would suite a "small" medium hand better?

If no swap is possible, then I will sell it for £100 as I think they cost about £155 new so this would be a good saving on a grip that really does look like a new one.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-06-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Medium RINK is similar to P44 "S" size grip.

I have a Medium RINK grip for a P44, and it is actually quite small and not much different in size to the standard "S" Morini grip that came as standard with my Feinwerkbau P44.

From this I would have to guess that the Large size RINK grip would be a similar size to the P44 "M" grip as the Morini grips that come with the P44 do seem to be a bit larger than normal.

Anyone have any experience with P44 grip sizes who can help with this please?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.