Thread: valtro,burretta

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

valtro,burretta

not quite sure if thats how you spell it ,came across this new co2 pistol at my local gun shop,what i found quite unuseual is the twin co2 capsules in the butt and the doubled up mags giving 14 shots! had to have agood look at just how the back to back mags worked; the first mag rotates untill it stops on a pin the the second fires the pellets through a bigger hole in the first mag quite ingenious ,i think the idea has been used on live round firearms,my limited knowledge on the valtro mark is that they only made blank fire arms before i gave it a go and it seems quite reliable but im not sure how well a new owner with limited pistol experience would get on with its trick loading sequence.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Like this one

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...KI-p8AOD3sykDg

I got a bit excited thinking you meant the air cartridge blowback / shell ejecting version from back in the day .......

Nice , but too plasticky and not an authentic operating replica imo .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

yes it is a bit plasticy but as a lot of modern arms are composite i suppose it is legitimate
    but having said that we do prefer the all metal models;still there is a lot packed into it.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

I remember the old Valtro Beretta, awesome bit of kit. New one looks a bit naff compared to other stuff on the market.

Also remember the old 8mm blank Beretta they did, good fun but unfortunately made out of monkey metal.

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    Yeah, I have the pellet Beretta one, and I am fond of it. Oddly enough, it takes TWO gas caplets, and I don't think I use it enough to warrant all that gas. I don't like to leave gas in a pistol, but can't bear the thought of having a quick plink then having to waste 100 shots worth of co2, just to take out the gas!
    Toilet trained since March

Thers a review on youtube,it is claimed around 500fps,but the guy shooting it averaged around 395fps,
    better off with the umarex version ,better quality.