New toy little review not good at this but here goes.

Ordered an HW80 .25 Caliber a couple of months ago just to try out this caliber before I decided to pack up hunting its been lying in the box for a couple of weeks being a bit bored thought I would take it out the box and give it a good look over, what can I say bluing on the action was deep some of the best I have seen after breaking the action and looking through the barrel don't think I have ever seen so many twists in the rifling if that's the right word quality and build of the rifle second to none.

Thought it was time to see what this monster rifle/pellets can do set up targets at 25 yards with a 3-9x50 scope on top H&NFTT pellets after around 6 shots it was clover leafing very impressed hits like a hammer not had the chance to shoot it over a longer range not sure what its capable of distance wise, don't consider 25 yards bad with a legal limit rifle with a bit of field craft this bad boy has some knock down power cant see anything running off, rifle twang was nothing bad or the recoil and the rifle not run in yet,some say its heavy by a lot of top of the range rifles don't think there is a lot in it bit of weight helps to absorb the recoil.

If I was looking for a cheap .25 caliber FAC look no further this rifle will produce around 22ftlbs tuned, some say this caliber in legal limit was only any good for rats at close range I couldn't disagree with that until I tried it myself this rifle in 25 caliber did surprise me how hard it hit the targets I'm sure it will take care of airgun quarry without a problem well done Weihrauch its a winner in my book, and that rekord trigger still one of the best out there.

When you see all the rifles come and go the HW80 seem to live on built to last a lifetime worth every penny.