Thread: X-Five Spares

X-Five Spares

Anyone know where I can get these easily? The mag follower on my gun broke partially while dry firing so now the slide doesn't lock back after the last shot anymore. Serves me right for pratting around I guess but it especially sucks because I only bought the thing on Saturday

I already checked Chambers and they don't supply any Cybergun/KWC parts.

So yeah, if anyone can point me in the right direction for finding a replacement part or entire magazine if needs be, then any help would be greatly appreciated.

Take it back! It's certainly 'not of the quality demanded' if it has failed already.

-Rob

I would, but I bought it while on holiday. To take it back would demand a five hour drive there and back. By that point I would be better off saving the fuel and buying a new gun outright.

I suppose I could always phone the place and see what they suggest, but if I could just save the trouble of replacing it and get a spare part instead, it would mean much less stress and time spent on the issue.

You can send it by post and RFD can send it back to you as a repair.

James.
    Zastava Owners Club.

Quote Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
    You can send it by post and RFD can send it back to you as a repair.
    Ok, so that's one option, thank you.

Still open to other suggestions.

Could you post pictures of the damage? Maybe we could guide you how to repair it. Not sure if they come with a warranty but try contact cybergun for some replacement parts.

Quote Originally Posted by junaid8 View Post
    Could you post pictures of the damage? Maybe we could guide you how to repair it. Not sure if they come with a warranty but try contact cybergun for some replacement parts.
    I think the hens teeth nature of Cybergun parts is long established dude!

Its a real shame as they make some awesomely fun pistols.

Try the importer

The importer for Cybergun in the UK is SMK (Sportsmarketing) www.sportsmk.co.uk - although they don't supply direct, they will point you in the direction of your local stockists who should be able to order the spares for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mcavoy guns View Post
    The importer for Cybergun in the UK is SMK (Sportsmarketing) www.sportsmk.co.uk - although they don't supply direct, they will point you in the direction of your local stockists who should be able to order the spares for you.
    As my local stockist (or prefered localish stockist) can you get spare magazines for any of the cybergun pistols?

We are trying

We have a number of magazines for various Cybergun models on back order with SMK, They have informed me that some magazines will be coming through shortly, but I'm not sure which yet - will add them to the site as soon as they arrive

Excellent stuff, thanks for the update!