Thread: daystate huntsman

daystate huntsman

Hi i friend of mine as asked me to sell her late husbands daystate huntsman sn HS0804 its in good condition and has a walnut target stock on but i dont know what these rifle are worth please could some one advice me as i want to get the best price for her.

cheers wayne

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    This thread will probably do better in the general air gun section so I will move it to there for you. Do please remember however, that buying/selling off a valuation thread will earn all involved a holiday away from the BBS (see the stickies/rules). May also be prudent to post a few links to a few photos here, too, as without photos, prices will be very vague.

FWIW here, I sold a 25th anniversary Midas edition Huntsman .177 (one of only 1000 so quite rare) with a x32 mag Tasco scope and carbon mod for £550 collected last year, so the one you are talking about will probably be worth around £400/£450 rifle-only. Hope this all (sort of) helps . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

daystate

hi and thanks for the advice and tried putting some pics up but couldnt i have them if anyone wants me to email them please send me your email address and i will send

Hi Wayne

I've PM'd you my email addy, i'll stick the pics on if mail them to me

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/