Thread: 3 x boxed webley pistols - valuations please.

3 x boxed webley pistols - valuations please.

I have been asked by a friend of the family to list these for a valuation with a view to selling them at an appropriate price once their true value is discovered (rather than what i deemed to be a very low estimate by the gunshop he took them to)

apologies for the picture quality, i only had my phone with me at the time and i'm waiting for decent pictures to make it through to me along with the vital serial no's.

any rough estimates of value from what i have provided thus far would be appreciated folks. thank you.

first up is a very-near mint hurricane in .22, all white lettering is very clear & proud, this pistol has seen very little use indeed and comes boxed with original sample pellets (bag is split but packaging is all there), test card. this pistol is slightly damaged, the underside of the fore end is cracked however the pictures may not show it properly.

next is a typhoon, all original in the box items are present including the optional scope rail, test cards, test pellets, guarantee card, anti corrosion strip etc.

last but not least a premier, boxed with some documentation, in nice overall condition, has been used moderately and the finish has faded in some places (the band on the grip between the two grip inserts is the most noticeable)

Boxed Webleys

I'll get the ball rolling then. Going from the description and photos I would give the following estimates :

1. £110

2. £130

3. £150

None of these models of guns were marked with Serial Numbers, only batch numbers which don't tell you much.
    Last edited by webman; 10-07-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Sentence added.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central
    Premier - cal please - .177 rarer IMHE cheers P
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

1) £130
    2) £160
    3) £140

Assuming condition is reasonably good.