Thread: Can a collection consist of only one rifle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Beware the one gun man...

Yes

I have a collection of one. At one stage I had a collection of 30, but was chasing the elusive gun of my dreams.

I got it - Webley Venom Tomahawk Sidewinder Varminter in .177. Only 2-3 exist. (thumbhole stock).

I dreamt of it since I saw a review in Gun Mart in 2003. Now I have it I don't want anything else........

until I saw a pro-elite for sale. This is only to keep it company as it appeared to be lonely.

So yes - the only way is up!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

What about if it is a collection seperated by time rather than space?

So a different one each four months?

Or even one which is modified from springer to PCP to recoilless springer from.177 to .22 to .co...

I think I'll just thin down a bit. Danny is right.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

it seems to me that as a consequence of owning one thing, it nearly always leads to another as you start to find refinements and interesting features ;therefor if you can say you have found in this case a rifle/pistol that contains the widest number of refinements useualy found in several other models i suppose it avoids the neccesity of a collection,cant say that it works for me .i would say 30 is a nice round number which i have heard on a number of occasions give or take a couple ,i cant say now "umm i would like one of those " as at 30 or so i seem to have all that i want.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

30!!! Due to current circumstances I am down to four from six. If I could afford too I would own several hundred, like that swine Ian Jones.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !