Thanks for the review.

I found it particularly interesting because I've just got hold of a Contour Super 6 in .22. Like you, I'm enjoying shooting it, and have only one criticism of the design (so far!).

The problem is that the plate supporting/protecting the ratchet for the magazine screwed to the L/H side of the action block occupies a high proportion of the space that would otherwise be available for the optics rail, with the result that there is only just enough left for a set of standard mounts and no room to adjust the position of these to obtain the correct eye relief. Consequently, I have had to mount a scope via a single double-strap mount clamped to the forward section of rail. Do you find this lack of rail space a problem with the Concept S6 as well?

Also, what's you're Concept doing power-wise? The Contour S6's power is on the conservative side, with most values in the high 10s, and a maximum recorded ME of 11.4 FPE. As regards filling, when topped up to 200 bar, the Contour takes around 10 shots to reach its velocity "plateau", so for optimal accuracy it's preferable to fill to around 175 bar, which will give around 20-25 good shots, depending on the pellet type used. Is this the case with the Concept too?