Thread: Reepham Shooting Center Lincoln

Reepham Shooting Center Lincoln

Reepham Shooting Centre is a friendly shooting club near Lincoln. We meet every Saturday throughout the year at Reepham Moor Rifle Range. There are two outdoor ranges - a covered 25m with 12 firing points and an open 75m with 8 firing points. We run competitions every month covering a wide range of disciplines and calibres. Several members take part in the NSRA/Eley Postal Competition. The highlight of the year is the family BBQ day in July when we have the annual benchrest competition, which is guaranteed to bring out the competitive element.

New members are welcome ... help is available from experienced members if you need it.

http://reephamshootingcentre.blogspot.com/

Regards
    Andy

comps

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY T View Post
    Reepham Shooting Centre is a friendly shooting club near Lincoln. We meet every Saturday throughout the year at Reepham Moor Rifle Range. There are two outdoor ranges - a covered 25m with 12 firing points and an open 75m with 8 firing points. We run competitions every month covering a wide range of disciplines and calibres. Several members take part in the NSRA/Eley Postal Competition. The highlight of the year is the family BBQ day in July when we have the annual benchrest competition, which is guaranteed to bring out the competitive element.

New members are welcome ... help is available from experienced members if you need it.

Regards
    Andy
    Him Andy .
    What happened to the Competition that you mentioned for October.?
    How are you all doing down there,just to remind you that our Nationals are at Paul Lane on the August bank holiday 2012. John F.

comp

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY T View Post
    Hi John
    Good to here from you, we lost the full bore comp to a club from north coats.
    I will pass on your clubs comp onto our committee, but please remind me later in the year.

I will let you know when we have our next inter-club comp which will be .22 small bore comp may bank holiday.
    It's a 75 meters smallest group my wife hold the current record for the smallest group to data.

I am also looking to set a new inter-club competition up. This will be a full bore competition at 600 & 300 meters any caliber bellow 338 at Beckingham Range next year as our club will soon be licensed to shoot at Beckingham Range

Andy
    hi Andy.We have a 2 day comp at another club on that weekend,look at our new website.UKBR22 Forum
    John F

ANDY T
    Reepham Shooting Center Lincoln

Club Weapons Available to use

Now with a licence to shoot a Beckingham MOD Range Newark from 100/600 yards monthly.

Regards
    Andy
    Last edited by ANDY T; 03-11-2012 at 09:43 PM.

If you would like to take up shooting and live in the LINCOLN area then drop me a e-mail at
    andytaylorsenna@gmail.com

Andy

Are the monthly Beckingham shoots a definite?
    Imelda

Hi Imelda

Please have a look at our new webpages for more info on Reepham Shooting Centre.

Club Webpages

Best regards
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

We do not have any bookings for Beckingham ranges this year.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by subdvr View Post
    Hi Imelda

Please have a look at our new webpages for more info on Reepham Shooting Centre.

Club Webpages

Best regards
    I notice you shoot full bore target rifle.
    Could you let me know which range you use please?
    Regards
    Imelda