Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharp Innova

[QUOTE=MattyBoy;5038172]I have 3 Innovas in .177 (and 8 in .22) and my .177 versions are all adjusted to around 11.5 ft lb

Sounds like your the man to talk too; i've got (somewhere in the parents loft) an old Innova that i was given years ago.

Its seen better days and the blow off valve never worked so you could add more pumps than 5 (blow off valve seemed to be a BB/ spring effort if memory serves)

From the day i got it i thought it was a cut above the norm because the stock was re-shaped to be far less 'blocky' and a brass disc was set into the stock which once cleaned faintly read that hallowed name Venom.

That said, its a right old knacker...but my question is, are there the parts available to restore it (well get it shooting again)

From memory, it needs a pivet for the pump handle (on the muzzel cap) and the rear scope mount groove is cracked. Other faults are merely cosmetic and i'm sure it will need seals etc.

But if the parts are available i may think about restoring the old girl...luck i found this thread as (to my shame) i'd forgotten all about this gun .

Thanks

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    I agree... again

I liked you comment about me being Young Matty

I still feel 21
    Your young compared to me Matty, i wish i was 40 again (I'd settle on being 50 again!)

I feel like a 21 year old.......Where can i get one at this time of night?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    I feel like a 21 year old.......Where can i get one at this time of night?
    Try posting in the Wanted section

LMAO
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.