Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT - Round 8 RESULTS

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    We haven't had time to brag on here due to the non stop celebrations and celebrity parties weve been attending

Up The Oaks !!
    Strange, you lot celebrate victory with two shoots left. You do realise that a four points lead means diddly if a 16 points lead can be overcome. Hell, as Gary pointed out, The Stiglet (that's has got to be his nickname from now on) kills those four points just by turning up. Now, if you had a twenty points lead, that would be something to celebrate but four points just doesn't quite cut it. Nice try, ladies.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Huzzah!

You are the Banter-Meister brer Mojo and no mistake .....

party-arf!

1) well Bennie....we did have a 19 point lead last Sunday......you were there weren't you?.....

This has left us 4 points ahead overall, read paragraph one again....just to get your head around it, i'm going to but for different reasons!

Nice to see a TRUE comparison between our clubs, shooting with similar numbers

(Is this getting better sos?)
    We ARE winning...which means YOU ARE LOSING it's a bitter Pill Ben me ol' mate but as the Bishop said to the actress "you just gotta swallow"!

Gotta finish now as i need another read....

Xx
    Auntieaintgottaclue
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Meh, mere numbers (roughly translated as "dang, read it wrong and now I look like a schmuck.").

Now according to a song, three is the magic number. Unfortunately, your four points ain't magic so no miracle win for you Oakies, my lad.

And always whinging about the number of Hobbits; you forget we've lost a few in the past year or two. The man in black, the Gould's and the Grayson's are three examples off the top of my head. So we've got less of the big guns adding to the team score and yet we still place footwear on Oakie derriere on a regular basis.

Hell, even I've managed to contribute to the team score this year (sometimes temporarily, but anyway......). Now that I've contributed to the team score, a team score that has beaten your team score, you might as well give up the game. Or in other words; game over, man, game over.

Mojocan'trememberanumberbutisablackbeltinBanter-Fu -arf!!
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Looking forward to Swallows always good to see all the targets have moved not just two thirds..

Monkey Cyber Fishing
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Eth eth eth, moucho excusitas
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016