Thread: Advise please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Advise please

I'm thinking about getting myself a pistol for use on my clubs indoor range. We are only aloud .177 pellets, and I would prefer a multi shot not worried about power anymore as it will be at 10 meters only. Just would like it to be accurate. I like some of the umarex pistols like the berretta, usp, etc. I really like the look of the new berretta 90two but not sure if it comes in a pellet option.

All the best
    Craig

what degree of accuracy you want?

if its punching out bullseyes then may the multishot umarex pistols maybe a little disappointing, I'd suggest looking at single shot SSP's firstly.

What sort of grouping should I expect to achieve at 10m with a co2 multi

Depends a lot on how good you are! Some shooters get very good scores at 10m with CO2 multis: http://ubccompetition.btck.co.uk/10m...sJuly16th-24th check the 3rd table down. As said above, in general an SSP will shoot better for most though, but aren't multi-shot. If you want ultimate in possible accuracy then a single shot PCP or SSP is better- the CO2 multis are simply not made with that in mind. If you do want a multi, than the S&W 586 or maybe a CP88 Competition might prove more accurate than others (?)

Hi Craig

I have just picked up a single stroke pneumatic pistol I will bring along next time I can make it to the club.

You are after a multi shot co2 by the sound of things. The revolvers that look like a 357 magnum also used to get talked about fondly on here a few years back.

ATB Richard
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)