Thread: Wanted - FWB 102/103 or Pardini

Wanted - FWB 102/103 or Pardini

Very long shot but has anyone a decent FWB 102/103 or Pardini pneumatic pistol going for sale? If you have could you please email me at paul.hadgett@ntlworld.com with details and price. Cheers

FWB 103 - I bought one today!

Hi Paul,

The FWB 102 and 103 pistols certainly are a bit "thin on the ground" here in the UK, and it is even getting difficult to find really nice "mint" examples on eGun.

Prices are also getting a bit high as the demand for them increases from target shooters and collectors alike.

I was very lucky to pick up a genuine mint condition 103 this afternoon from a UK seller who bought it from new but did not have the chance to shoot it much, and I have to say the long wait was definately worth it and I would encourage you to keep looking until you find a good one.

The lever cocking action is not as hard as I thought it would be to operate, and although it is many years since I last shot a Walther LP3 Match, I think the 103 is easier to cock and the grip feels better too.

I have never seen or shot the 101 or 102 versions, but I am guessing they would feel very similar - but without the option of being able to remove the cocking lever - something I will probably not choose to do in any case.

I don't know how these FWB models would compare with the other pistol (Pardini) you are also looking for as I have never owned one or shot one, but I do know the FWB qaulity is good and the parts are easy to find if you should ever need them.

Good hunting - I will let you know if I see another good example come up for sale.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

There was a FWB 103 on sale in the collectors section a couple of weeks ago.
    Doesn't look like it's sold going by the thread/posts, unless it's the one Zooma bought.

Being sold by "david j"

I'd have gone for it myself as I'd like a 103 but it's out of my budget range at the mo'.
    Daystate Mk4, Daystate X2 Merlyn, Weihrauch HW77k, Weihrauch HW35E, Benelli Kite

Hi Greenwing,

The 103 you mention is the one I bought from David.

I took it to the range last night and it is a very impressive performer with a very fast lock time.

At first I did not "gel" with it - maybe the action of actually having to"work" to cock it after getting so "lazy" with the easy cocking of the PCP an CO2 pistols was the problem, but I stayed on the range later and hit scores as good as I can get with my P44 - I just had to get used to it.

Others that had a go with it also liked it - and I have already turned down an offer to buy it!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.