I know nothing of the C60 or 600 RB's, none were around when I shot it, for my Walther I had a very high alloy mount machined up by a mate that I used to clear the loading port on the LGR, but more importantly to get an upright head position which helped balance and quick sight location, no problem as the rifle had an adjustable cheek piece which could also be set up high. All that was vital as you started from the rifle butt held to the hip and could not move until the target appeared, and then had 5 secs on a slow run or 2.5 on a fast run, very demanding, very technical, but great fun.

I also used a 12 times scope but the ISSF changed the rules whilst I was doing it to limit to 4 times and limit the lens size as they thought the bigger ones gave a bad image of the sport because they looked too much like sniper rifles!! And they also changed the 10 mt picture boar (running rat) target to a boring dot also for OTT PC reasons. The ISSF have worked hard over the years to wreck our sport and are still doing it!

I have pictures of my rifle, scopes, and mount but I don't have a means of posting on here if you PM with your email I'll send some to you.

Have Fun,
Robin