Thread: Fitting a Scope to a 300S and 601.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

mrto

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I would like to find and fit a suitable scope to my 300S, and if possible use it on my 601 now and again too.

The rifle and scope combination will be used at 10 meters and 25 meters mainly - does anyone have any experience fitting a telescopic scope to either of these two match rifles, and is there anything to look out for?
    Hi,I have just bought a FWB C60 with the intention of having it converted to PCP for field target use.I believe the C60 and 601 are identical apart from the power source.The C60 can be scoped using high mounts and the existing loading gate replaced by an abbreviated one that was available for this purpose from Feinwerkbau.ATB.

Hi,

The 300s scope on my photo is a 3-9x40 Nikko Stirling Silver Crown.

I have a smaller 6 mag Leupold on my other 300s and this has better clearance for loading.

I don't have any pictures of that one at the moment though.

Thanks

Mark

Thanks for the ID on your scope Mark, and the other info.

Anyone know where I can buy one of the "high mounts" to fit the 601? I had given up on that idea, but now I can see how it works it would be good to find a mount to fit the 601 as well.

Thanks for the info everyone!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.