Thread: Fitting a Scope to a 300S and 601.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Conversion of a Feinwerkbau C60 CO2 Match Air Rifle to a Field Target version

Here's some more sauce for the goose:

Conversion of a Feinwerkbau C60 CO2 Match Air Rifle to a Field Target version.

http://www.co2air.de/wbb3/index.php?...threadid=17935

for pictures and

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ed=0CC0Q7gEwAQ

For English

Nice!

I have a C60 now but it will stay in its native form
    I plink therefore I am
    Weihrauch HW100S Air Arms S400 GinB Feinwerkbau C60 Weihrauch HW77K Steyr LP10 Feinwerkbau C55 Brocock Aim-X Gamo Compact Weihrauch HW40 Click here to see my collection

Fwb c60

Hi Chris did you say you have a FWB C60 , where did that come from ? and will the Suffolk County Rifle Association 10m team have to make space for a new shooter.

Malc

Hi Malc,

Yep, I've just got a C60, don't tell the missus

I'll PM you....
    I plink therefore I am
    Weihrauch HW100S Air Arms S400 GinB Feinwerkbau C60 Weihrauch HW77K Steyr LP10 Feinwerkbau C55 Brocock Aim-X Gamo Compact Weihrauch HW40 Click here to see my collection

Fwb c60

Ah yes, the CO2 match rifle so often discussed has now happened. All you need now is the bell target set up, I think this is just the steel plate with a hole in it [ but what diameter? ] bicycle bell and white paint that wont dry. I`ll dig out my Anschutz LG380 and we will see who is the best shot in our street! Oh and isn`t it a shame the way the other half never seems to underatand how important bits of kit like match rifles can be.

cheers Malc