Thread: 10m Kit from Germany - Decent Prices - Eg: FEINWERKBAU

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi JG66 - we have the same message - buying from Germany is simple - but no longer by DHL.

I have only bought two pistols from eGun that I wanted for my FWB collection as I could not find either of them at the price I could afford here in the UK, so although I may not have as much experience as you have with buying from eGun I found it dead easy and would encourage others to give it a try.

Both pistols are superb, and both deals went very smoothly and with no problems.

The senders receipts were sent for me by email to track them all the way, and they were both delivered by a DHL van - no problems at all - and both got here very quickly.

Both these pistols were sent to me from the post office local to the sellers as their receipts proved, so it did seems clear enough to me that the German postal system and DHL worked together to give the best possible service.

It was a brilliant service and I was very impressed at just how easy it was to buy from eGun.

The third pistol I wanted to buy for myself was not sent as the seller reported the problem you have referred to regarding the new policy of DHL not to handle anything related to air weapons any longer.

He had advertised international delivery, but his advert was at the time when the DHL changes were announced and he did not have time to find an alternative carrier so he changed his mind.

This was the sellers choice, and so I will keep looking on eGun until I can find another good one as it is probably my best bet to find one at a price I can afford.

One of the previous sellers I bought from tells me he has now found a good alternative to DHL and reports no problems at all sending to the UK with his new carrier.

I will ask when I find the pistol I am looking for if the seller will use DPD as it does seem to work well for you, and the prices you quote are good too.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-08-2011 at 11:39 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.