Thread: ASI DE LUXE 4x32 scope. For Sale

ASI DE LUXE 4x32 scope. For Sale

ASI DE LUXE 4x32 scope.
    Coated lens, image moving, made in Japan.

Clear optics with a standard crosshair. Some wear to finish. Mounts of unknown make.
    Came off an Innova.

I guess it's 1980's.

SOLD
    Last edited by Tantomurata; 19-08-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

I see in an old AGW that Gowers had a special offer, they gave one of these scopes to people that purchased an Innova from them. Could be that this was one of those scopes, as it was on an Innova when I got it.
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Me Too

My 1980 .22cal Sharp Innova (import from UK) also appears to have come with this scope when I purchased it from its UK original owner back in the mid 80's.

I've since , went back with the original frt & rear sights bits and pieces........ took nearly 10 years to find a pair.

Here is the one I got with my Innova ...looks exactly the same. Its made in Japan...Hummmmmm....wonder if it was shipped with the gun from Japan ?

Last edited by windygap; 14-08-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by windygap View Post
    My 1980 .22cal Sharp Innova (import from UK) also appears to have come with this scope when I purchased it from its UK original owner back in the mid 80's.

Here is the one I got with my Innova ...looks exactly the same. Its made in Japan...Hummmmmm....wonder if it was shipped with the gun from Japan ?[/IMG]
    I doubt it very much.
    Most scopes around that era were made in Japan.
    The Innova was most likely imported by Hull Cartridge Company.
    The ASI scopes were branded for and imported by ASI. (Anglo Spanish Imports)

It could be that your Innova/scope combination came from the same special offer, or it might just be a co-incidence.

I don't know if any where imported to the UK, but the scope I would expect to see on a Sharp if imported together with a gun from Japan would have been a Sharp 4x32 or the Sharp 4x20.
    Last edited by Tantomurata; 14-08-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    I doubt it very much.
    Most scopes around that era were made in Japan.
    The Innova was most likely imported by Hull Cartridge Company.
    The ASI scopes were branded for and imported by ASI. (Allied Spanish Imports)

It could be that your Innova/scope combination came from the same special offer, or it might just be a co-incidence.

I don't know if any where imported to the UK, but the scope I would expect to see on a Sharp if imported together with a gun from Japan would have been a Sharp 4x32 or the Sharp 4x20.
    Thanks for the info... I always wonder what ASI stood for..LoL..

BTW.....I'm looking for a Sharp Innova Scope to go with my rifle ....I have a pic of one but never seen one in person. LoL .the Sharp items are impossible scarce to locate in the States .

Quote Originally Posted by windygap View Post
    Thanks for the info... I always wonder what ASI stood for..LoL..

BTW.....I'm looking for a Sharp Innova Scope to go with my rifle ....I have a pic of one but never seen one in person. LoL .the Sharp items are impossible scarce to locate in the States .
    Ooops. I just noticed an errror in my earlier post. ASI is Anglo Spanish Imports, not Allied. I've no idea why I wrote that, maybe I shouldn't respond to forums when I'm at work. My apologies.

Price reduced to £22.50 posted. Payment by Paypal only.

Bump for this classic scope.

Confirmed SOLD
    Last edited by Tantomurata; 19-08-2011 at 05:42 PM.