Thread: BSA Buccaneer in .177 For sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up BSA Buccaneer in .177 For sale

Now sold to BBS good guy whitevanman574. Thanks for looking.

Hi. I bought this .177 BSA Buccaneer as here: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....93#post4881693 a week or so ago for my middle boy, but he says he doesn't want it, as he wants a Co2 pistol to shoot, so am going to let him use my CP99 instead.

This Buccaneer is in fair to good order, puts out approx 6.5ftlb to 7ft.lb, is in the very rare smaller calibre (much sought after), and still has all its original open sights INCLUDING its genuine peep-hole rear sight (seen these sights fetch £50 on a certain auction web site on their own ).

Am off on holiday tomorrow, so am looking for a quick resolution to this sale before I go, which is reflected in the price I am asking, given that such an item with more time could achieve in the region of £200.

All this in mind then, I am only asking £115 for this particular collectable 1970s BSA Buccaneer, plus post of choice -- std four day parcel post insured is £16.00 (not signed for) and/or 24hr Special Delivery (insured and secure signed for) is £23.00

Sorry, but at this price, any offers below my asking price will be strictly ignored. First to post below caveat free that they will take this, and who then backs this up by p-m saying the same, will be the recognised buyer.

This Buccaneer is also being advertised in the main sales section, and on the AGF, so in the event of two or more people asking to buy, via two or more different threads, the times and dates of the aforementioned posts and p-ms will come in to play to decide the buyer, as is only fit and fair.

Now the legal bit. In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act. Thanks for looking : Gareth W-B.

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 18-08-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by whitevanman574 View Post
    yup ill take her you have pm
    ...... Then sold to you it is good Sir, and yhpm2.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.