Thread: Weihrauch HW45 pistol for sale.

Weihrauch HW45 pistol for sale.

HW45 pistol. Condition, Is, I would like to say as new but there may be one or two very, very minor marks. I believe it is 22 years old. The reason I say this is because there is a reciept for the .22 barrel in the box which is dated 22 March 1989. Someone may be able to confirm this from the serial number which is 364442. It really is in fantastic condition. It has the dual power feature and is silver in colour. Comes complete with both .177 and .22 barrels. I was assured when I bought it that it had only had a few test shots fired through it. Although I have had it for some time I have only fired it five times (today) to make sure everything works as it should. Everything works as if it came new from the gunshop today. I have the original poly box but can't find the lid.
    Selling to fund purchase of Webley Hurricane. Price is £160 including post or may consider deal with Hurricane or similar.
    Happy to take bank transfer or PayPal if buyer pays 4% fees.
    Will add pics later.

HW45 pics.

Can someone please tell me how to upload pics onto a post. IMG CODE is switched off.
    Can email pics if anyone interested.
    Last edited by Fagan; 19-08-2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Update.

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

I'll take this.
    PM on way.
    ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    I'll take this.
    PM on way.
    ATB
    Eric
    Hide the next bank statement from 'She who must be obeyed' Eric.....
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    Hide the next bank statement from 'She who must be obeyed' Eric.....
    You've got to be joking George. She said 'Obey' in 1967, not me!

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Hw45.

Gun now sold to Herpquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    You've got to be joking George. She said 'Obey' in 1967, not me!

ATB
    Eric
    Shrewd man Eric!

Has this sold

Quote Originally Posted by Fagan View Post
    HW45 pistol. Condition, Is, I would like to say as new but there may be one or two very, very minor marks. I believe it is 22 years old. The reason I say this is because there is a reciept for the .22 barrel in the box which is dated 22 March 1989. Someone may be able to confirm this from the serial number which is 364442. It really is in fantastic condition. It has the dual power feature and is silver in colour. Comes complete with both .177 and .22 barrels. I was assured when I bought it that it had only had a few test shots fired through it. Although I have had it for some time I have only fired it five times (today) to make sure everything works as it should. Everything works as if it came new from the gunshop today. I have the original poly box but can't find the lid.
    Selling to fund purchase of Webley Hurricane. Price is £160 including post or may consider deal with Hurricane or similar.
    Happy to take bank transfer or PayPal if buyer pays 4% fees.
    Will add pics later.

Hi has this been sold