Thread: Scorpion pistol and silencer, also boxed period scope

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Scorpion pistol and silencer, also boxed period scope

Edit: Both now sold

I have a couple of bits listed in sales;

A boxed Nikko Sterling Mountie scope and mounts (looking for £15)

Sales threas here

A BSA Scorpion pistol complete with silencer, adapter and new spring (looking for £85 posted)

Sales thread here

Feel free to pm me an offer, worst I can say is no!!
    Last edited by paul4be; 27-08-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Still here at the moment. I thought the Scorpion was more interesting with it's extras than "normal" ??
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Bit of a price change on both

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

novel idea for the silencer,plus looks good to boot.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

I chose the Parker Hale as due to the solid construction it could be used as a cocking aid if needed.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

might try that on one of mine as i have err a few to play with.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Last drop on the Scorpion to £80. For the condition of the pistol and the extras it's not worth me selling for less.

Scope provisionally sold
    Last edited by paul4be; 25-08-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Scorpion still here