Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what budget c02 pistol?

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx0range View Post
    ok. so iv had a look at the review for the Tanfoglio Witness 1911 and i instantly love it so i'll get 1 of those.... and something else.. not sure what yet
    I think we knew you'd come round to a 1911!
    Toilet trained since March

beretta px4 is way beyond my budget for a 2nd gun. im more than likely going to get an ASG CZ 75 P-07 in blowback form. it will either end there or stem from there

The PX4 gets mixed reviews at best, I want one, but I hear too many bad things about them.

Smile what I like

I have two co2 bbs. A Makarov and an umarex reck police. I agree with other users in that the way the umarex works with a revolving barrel is not very comparable with a gun firing bullets, the Mak mimics this way better with a functioning slide and russian simple reliability. All in all for plinking I would choose the Mak, not only is it cheap, it is small, very realistic and is made using blued steel just like a real handgun, infact I believe bits of it are from the original handgun. No blowback but a very noisy crack and reasonable accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by mx0range View Post
    ok. so iv had a look at the review for the Tanfoglio Witness 1911 and i instantly love it so i'll get 1 of those.... and something else.. not sure what yet
    just been looking as im also interested in one of these, i watch some videos on youtube and they look great, full matal with blowback, but be carefull as when i started looking to buy one i found that there is a cheaper plastic one on the market that is totally different

atb paul

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    I have two co2 bbs. A Makarov and an umarex reck police. I agree with other users in that the way the umarex works with a revolving barrel is not very comparable with a gun firing bullets, the Mak mimics this way better with a functioning slide and russian simple reliability. All in all for plinking I would choose the Mak, not only is it cheap, it is small, very realistic and is made using blued steel just like a real handgun, infact I believe bits of it are from the original handgun. No blowback but a very noisy crack and reasonable accuracy.
    if the makarov was like my old 1 then id get 1 of those, but these new versions arent the same. mine had a full size drop out mag which housed the co2 as well as bb's and had black grips. it felt really solid and very heavy for such a small gun.

Quote Originally Posted by woodyrapid7 View Post
    just been looking as im also interested in one of these, i watch some videos on youtube and they look great, full matal with blowback, but be carefull as when i started looking to buy one i found that there is a cheaper plastic one on the market that is totally different

atb paul
    iv noticed there are 2 versions and i'll make sure its the full metal 1 i get

just joined the forum
    was thinking of getting a cp88 but that 1911 looks better
    pity i am so far away from wigan it costs £120 in tamworth
    joe