Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 summer sizzler

The Sizzler

Now thats what I call a course, great fun and not one shot you could take for granted, had a really good time, looking forward to the next one, and thanks Pat ( Mr Hat) for the company.
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

I've been having major computer probs since I got home, fortunately teenage son was around so I could show him how to fix it

That was the best course I have shot this year and the most fun I have had doing so.

Absolutely brilliant, thank you Bob and BARPC.

I ache everywhere but am still grinning. Great stuff, looking forward to the results

Those Turners, are they real? Well done Clive and Heather - amazing shooting

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

It has all been said but nonetheless, thankyou to Bob and crew for a lot of effort...next time don't try so hard!

Anybody shooting over 90 today should be drug tested imo!
    I am a little concerned about Mr Clive Turner, i really don't believe there is a shooter in this country that could out shoot him!
    Well done Heather as well!

There were a few 'Oakies' getting medals i know!!

Baptism of fire with the boinger that was!...Savage target placement, more zero's than anything else on some cards!
    That young Mikey lad did ok!..(don't forget 'J' means Jerk!!)

XX Roll on next year (not too quickly though...)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Cheers to you all for the comments. We're really glad that you all had a great time

Mike, if we make the course any easier, that Cliver Turner chap will only go and clear it, and that won't do the Sizzler rep any good

I've posted the scores thread Here

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Hi Bob

Had a really great day yesterday, very many thanks to the course builders some really interesting shots in places

Mike, if we make the course any easier, that Cliver Turner chap will only go and clear it, and that won't do the Sizzler rep any good - Don't challenge him Bob it'll make him worse

Hope to see you soon....

ATVB

Heather and Clive
    STEYR HUNTER/EB SNIPER
    EV2 MK1/BIG NIKKO - FT TX200/BIG NIKKO - FT
    KEEP SMILING

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    Hi Bob

Had a really great day yesterday, very many thanks to the course builders some really interesting shots in places

Mike, if we make the course any easier, that Cliver Turner chap will only go and clear it, and that won't do the Sizzler rep any good - Don't challenge him Bob it'll make him worse

Hope to see you soon....

ATVB

Heather and Clive
    Cheers guys

Thanks for your support and yes you're probably right. Red flag to a bull and all that

Keep an eye on the scores thread for the final results. Richard should be checking them soon.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

I can't get any worse!...nor better it seems..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!