Thread: fas ap 606 pistol

fas ap 606 pistol

could any of you fine gentlemen help me in regards to the above pistol.
    i've been offered one in very good condition and need to know what would be a fair price, i know general rule of thumb is abouts 2 thirds of original value, but i don't know what that is.
    it's a lovely piece of kit and i really fancy this, so if anybody could give me any advice that would be great.
    atvb
    dean

anyone, some help please?
    atvb
    dean

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Never seen one offered for sale in all my time on here - but would hazard a complete guess at aywhere between £100 - £200 entirely dependant on condition.
    Perhaps try a more target based forum such as stirton or targettalk....
    Last edited by harvey_s; 29-08-2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: wrong model

Can't help with a valuation, sorry.

All I know about them is that they're quite rare and from what I've read getting replacement seals can be difficult.
    Daystate Mk4, Daystate X2 Merlyn, Weihrauch HW77k, Weihrauch HW35E, Benelli Kite

thanks for that chaps, it has a spare set of seals with it so that's a bonus, just need to locate some sort of price

hi, i have a fas 606 which i bought from this forum in need of seals for £65 .coundnt buy a set of seals for love nor money..made a set up from some boxes of o rings i have amassed over the years..cannot help as to valueing it as i have never seen another for sale or otherwise.it does look a high quality gun so may have cost a bob or two when new.pistol shoots nice but i am only a plinker. its an alkward thing to cock and load ,have a go with it first see if you like it..hope this helps..cheers..greasemonkey
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 28-08-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Whoops...Wrong model - got confused with 609 and thought the 606 was the pre-charged one...
    Still pretty rare though...Have revised my estimate down to £100-200 depending on condition.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    I have seen one way back when they first came out, lovely piece of kit. I have the 604 and the 606 is much more a pure target pistol. Again another one who does not know the true value but I think its worth £200. I'd contact Bob Cleverly at Checkmate guns 01257 260132 he's the FAS guru and will know along with any problems, or spares issues.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

thanks for that buddy, it's now in my possesion, spare seals and everything.
    will give bob a ring though as there isn't much info out there and the more i know about it the better care i'll take of it lol
    atvb
    dean

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    There is a picture and trigger set up on:-
    www.pilkguns.com go the "Coaching and info" and then the "10P files" and then "FAS".

The FAS company still exists www.dominoguns.it they don't make the 606 but do make the 604 in small batches occassionaly, they have service detail on pdf's and I think internally the 606 is very similar.
    But Bob's the man on FAS's
    Good shooting,
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?