Thread: Scorpion prices

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Scorpion prices

Am I really asking too much for this???

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....er-and-adapter

Given the decent condition of the pistol and the extras I thought it was quite cheap??
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    You need the right buyer in the right place at the right time unless you price stuff to appeal to passing bargain hunters
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    As Nick says really, its not a stonkin' bargain - looks priced about right really for one in that condition.
    Might of sold a bit easier if you'd put it back to how it should be first rather than offering it down on power...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    As Nick says really, its not a stonkin' bargain - looks priced about right really for one in that condition.
    Might of sold a bit easier if you'd put it back to how it should be first rather than offering it down on power...
    Very good point, that. Consider replacing the spring with the full power one, and supply the lower power spring as an extra... Might just swing it. After all, the Scorpions were popular because of their beastliness

Fwiw

I think your price is spot on with postage in there as well as the new spring, and the rather nice silencer adaptation.

What does £80 posted buy you S/H otherwise?

As for condition, well that is what it is, but I would wager it looks a lot better in the flesh than the photos - flash photography makes things look worse than they are.

That gun will still be blatting out pellets long after the higher priced monkey metal co2 wannabes have given up the ghost.

The springs got to be worth a tenner?
    The silencer 20 sheets?
    Well where will you find a scorpion silencer adapter any way? Lets say for arguments sake another tenner for that?
    The postage, packing and trip to the PO will cost you what??? a tenner?
    That leaves the gun costing - £30

It's a cracking bargain looking at it that way.

If I didn't have two already, and a need to diminish the collection in any case, I would have snapped your hand off