Thread: what is the cp99 like ?

what is the cp99 like ?

what is the cp99 like to own and shoot and what extras can you buy for then ?

There are several versions 6mm bb .177 pellet .177 sport you need to be more specific!! airsoft or ipas plinking?????? NAME OF MANUFACTURER????

Quote Originally Posted by mathew08 View Post
    what is the cp99 like to own and shoot and what extras can you buy for then ?

sort of shortish got a barrell thingy and a handle

CP99 not too bad, got both the CP99 and CP88, the 99 feels easily lighter and a little top heavy as the lower half is plastic and top is metal, where as the 88 is metal throughout.

the 99 has nice SA (single action) feel to it (i.e cocked and then pull trigger) and not too bad DA (double action) when pull trigger it cocks, rotates the mag and then fires in one complete action, power is lowish can't remember the FPS but remember it's lower than the 88.

accessories for this can be the bridge mount including the weaver rail bit so any RDS, pistol scope can be fitted however with this you can not then mount an underbarrel laser (another accessory), with a silencer adapter you can then use any 1/2unf threaded can on the front I use a HW and a QGS on mine to please the neighbours as without it is quite loud as can be expected from CO2 just like PCP's (p.s. the silencer you can get with the adapter is pants )

the sights are fixed apart from the rear sight for windage but then the accuracy over short distances is not too bad as long as remember it's a plinking pistol not for serious 10m etc.

and you get a nice fel when you can eject the 'mag' to change the capsule although bit annoying that the mag still fits into the top of the receiver.

HTH

Simon
    Theoben TTR2 .20 KevG reg, PhilD valve and Ti stem, Bucketboy mod'd barrel and custom silencer / Weihrauch HW100KT .22