Thread: Fwb 300S - Running Target For Sale in California

Thumbs up Fwb 300S - Running Target For Sale in California

Anyone a hardcore collector ? ...and have relatives in California ?

In UK funds, that GBP 1K

Only posted yesterday , Tuesday 30 Aug. 2011.

See here: http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=31187

lol well its probably worth that to someone....but not me. A standard 300s is a joy to shoot in itself.

Other than the stock aren't the running target models identical to a 'normal' 300s?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_B View Post
    lol well its probably worth that to someone....but not me. A standard 300s is a joy to shoot in itself.

Other than the stock aren't the running target models identical to a 'normal' 300s?
    Probably..., but to a hardcore collector, I think the Fwb 300S Running Target pamphlet will be different to the standard pamphlet (if its available with this gun, with corresponding serial number) ...which means a more collectible value $$$$...and If I recall, the RT model, supposedly is quite a rare find...

I noticed the Fwb 300 Pamphlet here doesnt include the RT model...which is why I say the above..
    http://www.muzzle.de/N7/Druckluft/Fe...bau_300_s.html
    Last edited by JG66; 31-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    They are very rare, and the action is the same, I'm sure Rockdrill will be interested.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_B View Post
    Not quite identical, there is no provision for a front sight and the loading port is biased to the right like that on a TX200 to allow for loading under the objective bell of a scope, rather than on top of the action as on the normal guns.

Robin - of interest but more than I can afford and in the wrong place.

My best mate has a mint one of these he bought new in the 1980's,I reckon it was about '84,I will be relieving him of it soon
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer