Thread: Disposing of FWB 300s and Original 66 Club guns

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Disposing of FWB 300s and Original 66 Club guns

I though this would be the better place for these instead of the sale section and my apolagies if its wrong but our Club is disposing of some of the older match rifles to buy a new one.

We have 3 off FWB 300S's all complete with sights, in good maintained working order but cosmetics a bit taty. We need £200 each as they are. FTF or P&P at cost

We also have 2 off Original 66's all complete with sights, in good maintained working order but cosmetics a bit taty. One left handed. We need £200 each as they are. FTF or P&P at cost

THE LH ORIGINAL 66 is sold pending details.

2 Of the FWB 300S's are sold pending details

Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 05-09-2011 at 08:38 AM.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

I've had a few PM's to this ad which I've replied to but if any one else is interested can they e mail me as I've not had time to log onto the site and this will get me faster.
    robin.carter80@ntlworld.com
    I don't have any pictures (but you know what a FWB300s and an original 66 looks like!), if any serious enquiry wants to see the exact condition let me know which one they are intersted in and I'll get some pics.
    These are in good condition and shoot well but due to their cosmetic finish I'm trying to sell these at a cheap but fair price to save time, but if any one wan'ts one cosmetically restored I will do it but obviously we'll want more for them.
    Thanks Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Now only,

1 off FWB300s
    1 off Original 66 RH

left unreserved, all the others sold pending final details.

I have just discovered in the cabinet, a recoiless ASI single stroke Pneumatic Target air rifle, a Webley with target sights, and a Haenel 303 with target sights, so I'll come back on another thread to get valuations from you experts and then they will be added to the list.
    Robin