Thread: FWB 124/127 trigger block securing bolt/stud needed.

FWB 124/127 trigger block securing bolt/stud needed.

I am in need of a trigger block securing bolt/stud for the FWB 124/127. If you have one spare, please PM me with details.
    Thanks, Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

FWB 124/127 trigger block securing bolt/stud

hi eric, what does it look like, what size is it, maybe i can knock one up for you. thanks chris
    FWB 124 sport, Theoben slr88,.Webley Omega .177,Theoben fenman,.177. HW45.177 with stock.Air arms Prosport walnut.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisn View Post
    hi eric, what does it look like, what size is it, maybe i can knock one up for you. thanks chris
    Hi Chris, it's the round stud with two flatted sides, with internal thread that the main securing screw/bolt that attaches the stock to the action screws into. It also serves to secure the trigger block to the cylinder.
    Thanks, Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

FWB 124/127 trigger block securing bolt/stud

hi eric, if you can give me dimensions of this item with a picture ill make one. thanks..chris
    FWB 124 sport, Theoben slr88,.Webley Omega .177,Theoben fenman,.177. HW45.177 with stock.Air arms Prosport walnut.