Thread: Feinwerkbau C63 (CO2) - Can be converted to PCP ?

Feinwerkbau C63 (CO2) - Can be converted to PCP ?

... have come across a mint unused as new as the day the gun left the factory Fwb C63 (CO2) , for about GBP350 (incl. P&P).

Have downloaded the Fwb Pdf, and the trigger mech seems identical to the P70...so am thinking of simply buying the 15J Regulator body & plate, from Feinwerkbau, and doing a straight swap...

Anyone ever do this or know if this C63 CAN be converted to PCP ? or why It CANT ??

Cheers

i converted my C60 to a pcp, i made a new tube and reg for it, works fine, so i would have thought yours could be done
    Shaun

Was it worth the trouble, Ah, what trouble

I have not done the conversion but in theory yes it can be done but; there are difference's in the valves on the C02 & pcp rifles.

Not having compared them, but I would guess the hammer springs are different & maybe the hammers themselves too.

The cocking ears were different on the C60 so would guess these would not fit a pcp cylinder on the i/d?

I would really have to check through all my FWB drgs & updates for the C60/P70 series just to confirm what I suspect but I can't see the point of going to the expense as P70's do come up quite cheaply from time to time.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

JG66 could you clear your inbox so I can PM you

Sorry to bump this thread but JG66 could you clear your inbox so I can PM you.

thanks

Chris
    I plink therefore I am
    Weihrauch HW100S Air Arms S400 GinB Feinwerkbau C60 Weihrauch HW77K Steyr LP10 Feinwerkbau C55 Brocock Aim-X Gamo Compact Weihrauch HW40 Click here to see my collection