Thread: Herpquest Sharp Innova repair.

Herpquest Sharp Innova repair.

A big thank you to Herpquest (Eric) and his son Andy for repairing my Sharp Innova and fitting one of Andys silencers which he makes himself, i cant beleave how quiet its made my sharp. the gun was sent to Eric on tuesday and i got it back this morning shooting perfectly .all done at a very reasonable price. thanks again.
    atb Darren

Quote Originally Posted by dazmond66 View Post
    A big thank you to Herpquest (Eric) and his son Andy for repairing my Sharp Innova and fitting one of Andys silencers which he makes himself, i cant beleave how quiet its made my sharp. the gun was sent to Eric on tuesday and i got it back this morning shooting perfectly .all done at a very reasonable price. thanks again.
    atb Darren
    I am glad you are pleased with it. The plaudits should go to Andy though, He is the one who does all the work, I just sit in my armchair and 'direct'!
    Andy is also mending cracked and broken Innova breeches and muzzle end assemblys (cowels) by plastic welding them, and even though I say so myself, he does a bloody good job of them too!!
    ATB
    Eric
    Last edited by Herpquest; 03-09-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

I am looking for a silencer to fit my Innova,where is it possible to get one ?

Quote Originally Posted by poole bay View Post
    I am looking for a silencer to fit my Innova,where is it possible to get one ?
    Has the Innova got an adaptor?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

No,sorry should have said I was looking for an adaptor .

Can supply you with a silencer adaptor in delrin or alloy with 1/2 inch UNF thread for £10 posted if you are confident enough to fit it without damaging the plastic cowel.
    ATB
    Eric
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Yes please ! How do you want paying ?

Any chance of a pic. please ?

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    Can supply you with a silencer adaptor in delrin or alloy with 1/2 inch UNF thread for £10 posted if you are confident enough to fit it without damaging the plastic cowel.
    ATB
    Eric
    Hiya mate, I take it, its an aluminium threaded adapter, To be drilled & threaded to the original plastic foresight, IE To be drilled & tapped by the purchaser ,
    A Pic would be nice, Cheers Ged.

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hiya mate, I take it, its an aluminium threaded adapter, To be drilled & threaded to the original plastic foresight, IE To be drilled & tapped by the purchaser ,
    A Pic would be nice, Cheers Ged.
    Wouldn't it just my old mate!
    Anyone wanting one of these adaptors has three options -1/ fit it themselves by drilling the plastic foresight and bonding the adaptor in place 2/ drilling and tapping the plastic foresight and screwing the threaded version in place or 3/ sending the plastic foresight assembly to us and receiving it back fitted, in either of the above options, at no additional cost.
    Cheers, Eric

NB. If the plastic foresight assembly is cracked or broken, it can be plastic welded for an additional sum.
    Last edited by Herpquest; 03-09-2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: addition of NB

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    Wouldn't it just my old mate!
    Anyone wanting one of these adaptors has three options -1/ fit it themselves by drilling the plastic foresight and bonding the adaptor in place 2/ drilling and tapping the plastic foresight and screwing the threaded version in place or 3/ sending the plastic foresight assembly to us and receiving it back fitted, in either of the above options, at no additional cost.
    Cheers, Eric

NB. If the plastic foresight assembly is cracked or broken, it can be plastic welded for an additional sum.
    Thats a good deal mate !!!!!!
    That plastic welding sounds good !
    Have you tried it on the Breeches ! I am sure there are many out there,
    & I have a couple, & Some other ( Made of unobtainium ) Plastic Parts ?

All the best Ged.

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Thats a good deal mate !!!!!!
    That plastic welding sounds good !
    Have you tried it on the Breeches ! I am sure there are many out there,
    & I have a couple, & Some other ( Made of unobtainium ) Plastic Parts ?

All the best Ged.

Yes Ged, quite a few damaged breeches mended and strengthened. Not a sloppy finish either, all shaped an contoured when finished.
    ATB, Eric