Thread: THE CHRIS CUNDEY CHARITY SHOOT AT MAD ON SATURDAY 24th SEPTEMBER

THE CHRIS CUNDEY CHARITY SHOOT AT MAD ON SATURDAY 24th SEPTEMBER

This is a 30 shot shoot in our woods on Saturday 24th September for the Chris Cundey charity,what is this charity all about you may ask.
    CHRIS CUNDEY is a past UK HFT champion who spends alot of his time for the youth of the sport ,his provides guns and scopes free to young shooters so he neads help to get the funds that are needed.
    At MAD we provide all the profits that we make in the kitchen on the food ,all entrance monies on the day,raffle and an auction,selling anything that our members or friends provide.
    Over the last 3 years MAD have donated through these shoots over £2000.00 and we nead your help.
    Please come along and shoot in this first class event
    COST
    £10.00 includes £5.00 raffle tickets
    food shack open at 8-30
    plinking range open at 8-30
    practice course open at 8-30
    saftey speach at 10-45
    open shoot to start at 11am
    To all the people coming to the UKAHFT round at CAMBRIDGE why not come and have a shoot at MAD its all in a good cause.
    [Ian Bainbridge]

I cannot attend as I'm at Stoke that weekend, so to make up for the loss of food sales I'll send a donation instead.

Good luck with it.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

well done Badger

nice to see you and the boy at the Worlds and well done for the donation ,its for a great cause getting the youth into a sport that they can do for life so lets keep it going
    [Ian Bainbridge]