Thread: HRPC Club results. 4/9/2011

HRPC Club results. 4/9/2011

These are the results from our third club shoot.

Steve Buckley. O. 57
    Dave Dawes. O. 57
    Ben Lomas. S. 52
    Pete Jackson. 22. 50
    Terry Evans. O. 49
    Richard Barnes-Austin. O. 48
    Mike Debenham. O. 47
    John De Lang. O. 47
    John Waller. 22. 43
    Colin Muggeridge. O. 39
    Simon Humphreys. S/22. 26

Thanks to everyone for their hard work today I'm sure everyone had a good time even with the rain at the end. It's great to see some new members coming along and having a go!

Well done to Pete and Colin for their scores on their first ever shoot! And also to Ben who finally saw sense to get his springer back for his equal Pb.

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Great Course and potential to be one of the best!

Well done Steve & Dave, 57 was good for a challenging course.
    I very much enjoyed the morning and look forward to our next shoot. Just a shame that I missed so many targets!!
    Mike

Well shot Mike , 47 was a good score on that course .

Great to see Colin and Pete do so well , soaked through to the skin and still smiling ! All that hard graft is paying off now .

PIC HERE

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Yet another great day out and nice to see that things are really comming together. A really challanging course that I think everybody enjoyed shooting. Well done to everybody and thanks to John for keeping me company. His first time out as well so an excellent result for him.

Dave,
    Thanks for your kind words, but I (or was it the pellets or the gun!!) were not fully functioning. Maybe if I shot the same course again I would improve, but we will never know as the course no longer exists!

Whilst I do think that its a good idea to set out a unique course for each shoot, it does add a lot to the workload. However the ground has a lot of potential and has many facets that provides the opportunities to develop a series of stimulating courses and take the club from strength to strength. It will be great when we get the Open Shoots up and running.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1 View Post
    Dave,
    Thanks for your kind words, but I (or was it the pellets or the gun!!) were not fully functioning. Maybe if I shot the same course again I would improve, but we will never know as the course no longer exists!

Whilst I do think that its a good idea to set out a unique course for each shoot, it does add a lot to the workload. However the ground has a lot of potential and has many facets that provides the opportunities to develop a series of stimulating courses and take the club from strength to strength. It will be great when we get the Open Shoots up and running.
    Mike
    Yes it does add to the work load and it makes for a very interesting course every time in fact just moving the shooting line proved that ! Some of the target placement yesterday was superb , it was a very well thought out course and to be honest setting a 30 shot course from scratch in that time was incredible . ( hats off to you all )

Next time you come along it will change again Mike . lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Excellent course

Dave

Your right it was another excellent course and thoroughly enjoyable day. I'm looking forward to the enxt one.

T

Great Day out

It was my first go at HFT and will not be my last as I had a great time. Special thanks to Steve and Richard for all your helpful hints and tips and for everone who helped set up a great course. Already looking forward to the next shoot.

Pete

Cool Excellent course

Cracking course, having so many people setting up the targets really introduces some wicked challenges, nice obstructions - especially the branch which caused so many many doughnuts! To be beaten by your own target (in my case) is hilarious! Brilliant facility. Thanks to everyone for the effort put in. I need to get some practice in.

Great Day Out

Thanks to everyone for making my first HFT shoot so much fun. Special thanks to Steve and Richard for all your helpful tips as I don't think I would have scored so high without them! Great venue and top bunch of blokes, already looking forward to the next shoot.

Atb
    Pete

Glad you are enjoying it , Pete get yourself a .177 man !

atvb

Dave

PS : Just wait till we get the new targets

The enthuasiam (spell checker not working!) of the club is now really exciting and can be seen at the shoots and in this thread. The recent HFT shoots and the regular indoor range practice now combined with the latest news on sponsorship are great. Well done all!
    Mike