Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weihrauch HW77 Mk1 - Collectable Airgun?

Manchester airguns actually imported R1's to the UK before the 80 was launched here...I think it was Alan who told me they imported around 30 rifles all in US spec (they probably detuned them to 12FPE)

I have a mate in the US who has a lovely 1980's R1 which is missing a stock, would do anything to get that action over here and rebuild it to UK spec.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Manchester airguns actually imported R1's to the UK before the 80 was launched here...I think it was Alan who told me they imported around 30 rifles all in US spec (they probably detuned them to 12FPE)

I have a mate in the US who has a lovely 1980's R1 which is missing a stock, would do anything to get that action over here and rebuild it to UK spec.
    Go for it!

I've had actions and barrels posted from the States with no problems at all. probably best posting them separately though, 'sports equipment' raises no eyebrows....
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

I have a mint HW77 am i right in thinking if it has the push button on the end of the cocking lever its a MK1?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by beeredup View Post
    I have a mint HW77 am i right in thinking if it has the push button on the end of the cocking lever its a MK1?
    The Mark I has a spring-loaded ball-bearing on the tip of the cocking lever which just pulls down, rather than a push-catch. I may be corrected but yours sounds like a Mk II or even III.

hi thanks for the reply just found a thread on here its looking like a mk2 as the serial number is starting with 119*****