Thread: Weihrauch HW35K Jubilee (Genuine Hull Cartridge Scope-Only Model) For Sale.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Cool Weihrauch HW35K Jubilee (Genuine Hull Cartridge Scope-Only Model) For Sale.

Now sold to BBS member Sam99. Thank you all for looking.

With my collection being an organic entity, it is now time for another collector to enjoy the following particular collectable, which I have had since new, as I have seen something I wish to purchase in its place.

For sale here then, is my genuine, blue laminate stock Weihrauch HW35K Jubilee .22 factory spec, scope only commemorative rifle, which can come complete with the Bushnell 4-12x40 parallax adjustable std cross hair zoom scope and mounts as pictured in the first five photographs below.

As stated, this rifle is a genuine version of the one of 1000 Jubilee HW35K factory-spec scope-only modes made for U.K. import, and not one of the later KLS models introduced to satisfy the unfulfilled demand that the Jubilee created.

This Jubilee is also a genuine Hull Cartridge model, not an unofficial import, as can be seen by the actual etching being in English, and this rifle comes with the factory threaded barrel and a bespoke, ½” UNF threaded and blued muzzle-break, as pictured (and very sexy it looks, too ).

The Weihrauch HW35K Jubilee was introduced for a short production run in 2005 to commemorate the first HW35s officially going on sale in 1955 (although some were available in Germany 18 months prior to this). The arrival of the powerful HW35 in 1955 changed the face of post-war air gunning completely so is a land-mark rifle.

This is also the self same rifle which appeared in my article on air gun collecting in the May edition of Airgun World magazine -- a copy of which will be included in with the sale.

Am only asking £285 plus post for this complete combo as detailed, or £235 plus post without the scope and mounts (the bespoke blued muzzle-break alone is worth an easy £35).

Sorry, but at present, all/any offers below these asking prices will be ignored as (a) I am not desperate to sell this rifle, and (b) not even sure that I want to sell it, although any commitment made to buy it while this advert is still live, will be recognised, and said sale honoured regardless of my misgivings.

First to post below caveat free that they will take one of the above priced options as detailed, and who then p-ms me the same, will be the recognised buyer.

This rifle is also being offered for sale in the main sales section, and on AGF, so in the event of two or more people asking to buy it, via two or more threads, the times and dates of the aforementioned posts and p-ms will decide the buyer, as is only fit and fair.

Now the legal bit. In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act. Thank you for looking . Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 08-09-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Bumpski

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Just a question and free bump. Were all Jubilee Hw35s in .22 or are there any .177s out there ?

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post

Just a question and free bump. Were all Jubilee Hw35s in .22 or are there any .177s out there ?
    There were 300 scope-only carbine (K) examples in .22 (as above), and 700 full-length open sight examples made for the U.K. market. 50% (350) of the open sight examples were in .177 and the other 50% (again 350) were in .22 according to the chap I spoke to at Hull cartridge back in 2005, so the scope-only variants are by far the rarest (and better looking ). Atb: G.

Hello Gareth,

A very desciptive sales pitch , if I may say so . :-)

Just one thing ....
    Condition ??
    I'm also assuming its been used ??

Regards,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post

Hello Gareth,

A very desciptive sales pitch , if I may say so . :-)

Just one thing ....
    Condition ??
    I'm also assuming its been used ??

Regards,

Sam
    Hi Sam, and thank you. I always like to chuck-in as much info as poss. Yes, it has been used, as is my way, and has probably shot a good six or so tins of x500 since 2005 when new, so is no Virgin.

These shots were all on the under cover range at my club however, and honestly, you would believe this rifle to be as new if you saw it, as the condition is that good . Hope this helps. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Hello Gareth,

If its still available , I will take this please , with the scope.

I'll PM you later this evening . OK ???

Regards,

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    Hello Gareth,

If its still available , I will take this please , with the scope.

I'll PM you later this evening . OK ???

Regards,

Sam.
    Hi Sam, that is superb. So sold to you it is then. Will just quickly nip off now and put sold on all the other adverts, then am off out myself so yep, lets sort the particulars later tonight . Atvb: G.

Thanks , Gareth.
    You have a PM.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    There were 300 scope-only carbine (K) examples in .22 (as above), and 700 full-length open sight examples made for the U.K. market. 50% (350) of the open sight examples were in .177 and the other 50% (again 350) were in .22 according to the chap I spoke to at Hull cartridge back in 2005, so the scope-only variants are by far the rarest (and better looking ). Atb: G.
    Thanks for the info, ive still yet to see a .177 version up for sale, but if theres only 350 of them, id say it makes them a rare rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post

Thanks for the info, ive still yet to see a .177 version up for sale, but if theres only 350 of them, id say it makes them a rare rifle.
    There was a company called D.A.I. selling imported German market Jubilees in .177 some time back (writing/etching in German), but agree, as I too haven't seen a genuine Hull cartridge U.K. market .177 Jubilee hit the second hand market since they were available new, so yes, these are rare, although plenty of the KLS blue laminate variants were available in .177.

The rarest of the Hull Cartridge official U.K. Jubilees has to be the 'scope only' carbine models as above however (only available in .22), and I now know there is one less available to potentially surface for sale, as have seen one that had the stock stripped and painted gloss black, and its carbine barrel cut even shorter to complete its transformation into a piece of junk.

Hi ..

I have a German Jubilee .177 HW35K With Open Sights..And very nice it is too .Purchased from DAI....Must admit for a Modern Air Rifle HW's take some beating ...I own a .177 HW 77k and a First Series HW 80 also in .177..However Pre-War BSA's are the Bee's Knee's ..

Regard's

Inproved