Thread: fwb124

fwb124

i have a fwb 124 sport mk2 which is venom tuned but needs bluing doing any one know what its worth
    Last edited by loki187; 11-09-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: didnt now it was not a master sport just some said if it had the bit for the sling on hte barrela and iam sorry if its upseth

Condition is everything so we need a link to a photo. Generally they make 1/3 more than a standard Sport.

F w b

Hi pics would be good,if woodwork ok,£200 plus

why would anyone buy a master sport tuned fwb and then send it to venom? I think your being ambitous to think its been tuned twice.

ON what basis do you think its venom master sport, I own a FWB tuned by each of these tuners if you want I can give some credence to this if you let us know what has been done to the guns internals.

Quote Originally Posted by loki187 View Post
    i have a fwb 124 master sport mk2 which is venom tuned but needs bluing doing any one know what its worth

Is this another ploy to sell the 124 with very little bluing left and rough as a teddy bear's bum, that you offered to me for £160????
    Eric

NB. See link /forums/private-sales-airguns-related-items/115500-feinwerkbau-124-sport-air-rifle-hw97k-177-mk1.html

Sorry, link won't work - another forum.
    Last edited by Herpquest; 09-09-2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by loki187 View Post
    i have a fwb 124 master sport mk2 which is venom tuned but needs bluing doing any one know what its worth
    50 quid.

You should take the arm off the very, very brave feller who offered you 120 on the other forum.

Edit - oh dear, the other feller is now banned from there, pity, seems you would have kept each other excellent company.
    Last edited by air-tech; 09-09-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by mikemjm View Post
    ON what basis do you think its venom master sport,
    On the basis that someone who said he'd buy the guns off him if he had the money (i.e. someone who is not doing any buying) told him that the rather anonymous looking muzzle end is a Venom one, and then he went to a 'shop' and 'they' told him so.
    Last edited by air-tech; 09-09-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

venom

just seen it ,pile of crap, you will not last long on this site,if your a walter mitty,integrity, is like virginity,you can only lose it the once.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The stock is not a Mastersport stock. No one would get an Airmasters tune re-done by Venom.