Thread: hi all , from solihull,b/ham

hi all , from solihull,b/ham

just a quick hello to introduce myself . im only just getting into my air rifles /airguns . ive got a cheap .22 springer . and a gamo p25 .177 pistoll/plinker . good for fun shooting tho. . ive been trying for days to veiw the sales section. but i carnt find it ? any help will be very welcome. ive got at least 7 posts .so i should be able to view it ? im learning allot of the site allready . theres lots of good info on here .

Welcome to the BBS.

I believe it occassionally takes a while for the system to recognize that you should have sales access.

One of the mods may have seen this and be dealing with it, so give it a bit more time then perhaps a polite PM to one of them?

You can see who is online using THIS LINK. (or go: Quick Links> View Forum Leaders at the top of each page).

thanks for that , 18 wheeler . il give it a day . then il pm if still no joy . thanks again

hi and welcome

hi all ive got a problem . as i carnt view the sales part still. ive asked admin and was told i should be able to view it. unless ive done sumthing wrong . its getting to me now, as i thought i would have been able ,ages ago ? ive waited for a few weeks ,and still no joy . any help on this is very welcome . admin can you please sort it out . thanks

Hi Good shooter

I have the same issue, jpoined recently but can't see the sales section.
    Are a minimum ammount of posts required perhaps????

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by warrenjonuk View Post
    Hi Good shooter

Are a minimum ammount of posts required perhaps
    ????

Jon

Read the stickies.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by good shooter View Post
    hi all ive got a problem . as i carnt view the sales part still. ive asked admin and was told i should be able to view it. unless ive done sumthing wrong . its getting to me now, as i thought i would have been able ,ages ago ? ive waited for a few weeks ,and still no joy . any help on this is very welcome . admin can you please sort it out . thanks

Try clicking this link HERE. What happens? There's no obvious reason for it not to work, you have enough posts, postal town in your profile and admin have confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenjonuk View Post
    Hi Good shooter

Are a minimum ammount of posts required perhaps????

Jon
    3. HTH

Hi

Hello back at you from a fellow Silhillian & Rapid owner (mark 1 & an MFR).
    Whereabouts are you shooting?
    Cheers,
    Andy

welcome over mate
    Air rifles..... Too many to list....

Quote Originally Posted by Theandyb View Post
    Hello back at you from a fellow Silhillian & Rapid owner (mark 1 & an MFR).
    Whereabouts are you shooting?
    Cheers,
    Andy
    hi there fellow shooter. i havnt joined a solihull club yet . can you name a few good air gun clubs in s/hull. as when i get my new gun ,im going to need a good place to shoot . i can now see the sales section . it just took a while longer for me to get access. thanks for the replys all

Good Club

Quote Originally Posted by good shooter View Post
    hi there fellow shooter. i havnt joined a solihull club yet . can you name a few good air gun clubs in s/hull. as when i get my new gun ,im going to need a good place to shoot . i can now see the sales section . it just took a while longer for me to get access. thanks for the replys all
    Hi,

The best club I have found is The Greyhound in Longford, Coventry - great plinking range and an HFT course if you want to get serious. Open 7 days a week and £3 to shoot.

I've got a Rapid MFR and a Mark 1 in .177, if you want to try a Rapid before you commit to buying one for yourself pm me & we can sort something out- you won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

Andy