Thread: Innova Rear Sight Question

Innova Rear Sight Question

Gents,

I have just raked through my parts box looking for a few bits and pieces to complete an Innova project and have found what looks very much like an Innova rear sight. However something is puzzling me. As well as the folded piece of metal that makes up the sight body there is a U shaped piece about 40mm long and 14mm wide which is fitted in between the fold of the main body. Any ideas as I have not seem this type before

All the best,

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    Gents,

I have just raked through my parts box looking for a few bits and pieces to complete an Innova project and have found what looks very much like an Innova rear sight. However something is puzzling me. As well as the folded piece of metal that makes up the sight body there is a U shaped piece about 40mm long and 14mm wide which is fitted in between the fold of the main body. Any ideas as I have not seem this type before

All the best,

Ken
    Like this ?

Apparently a variant for the Sharp Victory.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Yep, thats it exactly. Thank you very much for the info

Itīs a rare one Ken

I am lucky enough to have one on my .177 Victory

Cheers
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.